Certification - The Final Step
You’ve done the training. You’ve experienced the protocols. Are you ready to get certified?
To receive certification in Integration-Based Stress Removal, IBSR Primer, IBSR, and IBSR Hybrid, see the requirements below
Reminder: Prior to IBSR & IBSR Hybrid use, All trained therapist MUST submit 1) client handout, 2) play by play/step by step script.
- Protocol Options: IBSR Primer, IBSR and IBSR Hybrid.
- Applicants can choose to be certified in one or all of the protocols.
- Training for certification is offered live and on digital video.
- Applicant must complete 7 hours supervision post training per protocol and 3 for the IBSR Hybrid.
- Supervision can be done individually or in a small group (4 or less).
- All applicants seeking only certification in one protocol (IBSR ) must complete 25 sessions (different clients).
- All applicants seeking certification in all three protocols must complete 25 IBSR Primer, 25 IBSR and 10 IBSR Hybrid unique sessions.
- All applicants must submit an abstract or article summarizing their experience using the protocol(s). Subject matter shall reflect applicants’ specific population (substance abuse, children, groups, couples etc).
- All applicants must submit a notarized document stating the completion of the sessions required for certification.
- In addition, notarized document shall list applicant's name, credentials, mailing address, training dates, supervision dates and include a check for $75 made out to the Bodymind Institute-IBSR 20 Walnut Avenue Wheeling, WV 26003.
- All paperwork for certification is due within 18 months post training.
- Extensions for certification requirements are granted on a case by case basis.
- The Bodymind Institute-IBSR does not require membership fees.
Need Something More?
Ongoing consultation is available. If you need special arrangements for an individual or group supervision, please give us a call at (304) 232-0230 or email us at email@example.com. For supervision availability, please visit our product store.